Friday, July 13, 2018
TEXT OF RESOLUTION DATED 13.07.2018.
NFPE Group of Unions
All India Postal Employees Union GDS
Resolution dated 13.07.2018 on service and staff-problem related issues in West Bengal Circle
As per the call of the Federation and the All India Unions (CHQs), the above divisional branches are holding a sit-in demonstration this day at ……………………… The demonstration has resolved to place the following demands before the department for the betterment of services and working environment for the staff.
1. Provide appropriate infrastructure and training before introduction of CSI and RICT. For the divisions where these projects have already been rolled out, the experience is pathetic and the lack of preparation of the department is evident. Ensure proper connectivity, ease of access of central server for online modules and syncing and proper grievance redressal mechanism for non-functioning of the modules/project.
2. Scrap the deprivation to the GDS employees in shape of fixation of TRCA while implementing the recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee report and system of revision alike the departmental employees should be adopted.
3. Stop attack on Kolkata Air Fgn, Foreign Post and Kolkata RMS. Ensure financial upgradation to erstwhile Packers of Foreign Post Kolkata (designated as Mail Peon in the year 2004) as per Dte. no. 4-4/2008-PCC (Pt) dated 07.09.2015, alike the other three Fgn Posts in the country.
4. Ensure recruitment to all vacant posts including GDS. Stop outsourcing, privatization and contractorisation of permanent natures of work / to the permanent posts.
5. Scrap the modifications made to the recruitment rules of PA, CO and PA, SBCO immediately.
6. Ensure payment of due benefits and wage to the Part-time and DRM workers as per prescribed rates in a time-bound manner.
7. Finalise and declare the cadre restructuring in all cadres in the department alike Postal Assistant.
This sit-in demonstration resolves to express its concern and anguish over the inaction and reluctance of the administration to settle the above long-pending issues and demands for immediate settlement for the interest of the postal service and operations as well as the problems and deprivations being faced by the staff.
(Sign. of the President of the program)
1. The Secretary (Posts), Dak Bhawan, New Delhi (Through proper channel).
2. The Chief PMG, West Bengal Circle, Kolkata-12 (Through proper channel).
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Thursday, June 28, 2018
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Monday, June 11, 2018
Thursday, June 7, 2018
Today our bravo GDS joined in duty after successful achievement of financial demands by 16 days’ historic strike. In most of the divisions departmental / GDS jointly observed this spectacular victory everywhere. It’s really a happy moment in the history of Postal movements.
In order to congratulate this victory today 12 July Committee observed a meeting in front of Yogayog Bhawan in presence of good gathering. Com. Tapan Dasgupta, Jt. Convoner, 12th July Committee presided over the meeting. Other leaders likely Tapan Bhowmick, Circle Secretary, AIPEU, GDS, West Bengal Circle, Com. Samir Bhattacharya, Jt. Convenor, 12th July Committee, Com. Amitesh Sarkar, General Secretary, LIC, Com. Pijush Roy, General Secretary, CGCC (COC), West Bengal and Com. Samar Chakraborty, leader ABPTA delivered their speech in the meeting. They expressed thanks to Postal employees GDS in particular. They also told that it is a good lesson that if working class gets united they can bend down the Govt. Leadership also made a call to all cross section of employees to build up united struggle.