RESOLUTION AND MEMORANDUM FOR THE PROGRAM CALLED ON 07.12.2016
The text of resolution in connection with GDS committee report (as published by CHQ):
The charter of demands finalised by Central Postal JCA on various departmental issues:
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle the demands of various cadres of Postal department relating to 7th CPC recommendations submitted to Secretary, Posts in memorandum dated 08.12.2015.
2. Implement cadre restructuring in all remaining cadres in the Department of Posts and settle the residual issues arising at implementation stage. Finalize RRs in MMS Cadres.
3. Grant Civil Servant status to Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant all benefits of departmental employees on pro-rata basis.
4. Revision of wages and payment of arrears from 01.01.2006 to all casual, part-time, contingent and daily-rated mazdoors and regularization of services.
5. Fill up all vacant posts in all cadres including promotional posts and GDS.
6. Conduct membership verification of Gramin Dak Sevaks and declare the result of the verification already conducted among departmental employees during 2015.
7. Revision of OTA & OSA and fixation of norms for CRC/Speed post and Parcel in RMS and FMC for Postman Cadre .
8. Settle problems arising out of implementation of CSI and CBS.
9. Grant of upgraded 3050 pay scale to Postmen w.e.f. 1.1.1996 as per Supreme Court Judgment.
10. Withdraw “Very Good” bench mark condition for MACP and future increments and holding of DPCs timely..
11. Grant of S D.A. & HCA to the Assam & NE & remove discrimination.
12. .Problems arisen out of demonetization Scheme and grant additional remuneration of full day salary for Sunday/Holiday and hourly rate for extended duty hours. Provide proper infrastructure including fake currency detector and counting machines. Not to direct the officials to make good the loss where fake currency machines are not provided.
13. Stop Sunday/Holiday working completely.
14. Discussion on Memorandum of AIPSBCOEA.
15. Declaration of Result of LGO & other LDCEs in remaining Circles.
16. Finalization of Recruitment Rules of AAO Cadre in Postal Accounts.17. Repairing and Maintenance of Departmental Buildings.
Text of resolution as finalised by West Bengal Circle Unions :
This demonstration of postal employees and workers of ____________ division/unit expresses its strong protest and deep resentment over (1) Inaction of the administration on the charter of demands placed by the Central Postal JCA on 17.11.2016, copy of which is enclosed herewith ; (2) Non-publication of Kamalesh Chandra Committee Report for Gramin Dak Sevaks and non-supply of copy to the staff-side ; (3) Non-Payment of due revised wage to the Part-Time Workers and Non-disbursement of working wage to DRMs at various divisions/units and unrealistic termination of their engagement entailing in dislocation of service and unjustified pressure on working staffs ; (4) Inaction of West Bengal Circle Administration for removal of huge WOS currency notes from post offices and supply of sufficient legal tender currency notes instead. The post offices, Head Offices in particular, are being subjected to whims of bank management and humiliation before public. The role of a section of officers belonging to different tiers are lacking of parity, proportion and transparency.
This demonstration is particularly critical of the misinterpretation of Dte. order regarding pay advance and its implication towards adjustment while payment of salary by the Circle Office, for which salary of all employees for the month of November 2016 were paid in cheque, in some places including GDS officials though they were not covered in Dte. order.
This demonstration demands justifiable solution to all the above problems in no time to bring about change in the present scenario of indifference and inaction, otherwise circlewide trade union movement of unprecedented intensity will be resorted to.
The Chief PMG, W.B.Circle
and All Regional PMsG.