Wednesday, January 18, 2017
TEXT OF SAVINGRAM TO BE SUBMITTED FROM TODAY'S PROGRAM AT DIVISIONAL LEVEL
Comrades are already aware that NFPE has decided to defer the Hunger Fast program as the issue of publication of GDS committee report has been referred to the Election Commission. The Hunger Fast program called by the Circle Unions at Yogayog Bhawan today, however, remains unchanged as this is related with the demands like payment of wages to Part-time workers at revised rate including arrear and also in the demands of DRMs. Divisions not attending Yogayog Bhawan tomorrow, especially North Bengal and South Benagl and the divisions where part-time wages are not yet paid, will hold a demonstration tomorrow at recess hours and send a Savingram from the program to the Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle and Regional Postmaster General in the following text.
< Names of Organsations and Division>
Savingram Dated 18.01.2017.
==== Today's demonstration condemns administrative inaction resulting in non-payment of revised wage and arrear to Part-time Contingent-paid workers in the division despite clear order from Directorate in 2015 AAA The nomenclature and status of the Daily-Rated Mazdoors and other contingent-paid workers should also be changed as per Dte. order issued in 1989 and re-circulated on 17.06.2016 and termed as Full-time or Part-time Casual Labourers AAA Recirculation and implementation of above orders are demanded for immediate settlement AAA Vehement trade Union action is resolved if not settled through clear speaking order of C.O. within reasonable period ====
(President of the Demonstration)
Please send us the report of the program in your division.
Monday, January 16, 2017
Sunday, January 15, 2017
Sri Abinash Ch Mondal, Father of Com Sukumar Mondal, Circle President, AIPEU, Postmen & MTS, West Bengal Circle expired on 14.01.2017 at 9.50 PM. He was 75.
We pay homage to his memory and also express condolence to Com Mondal and his bereaved family.
NFPE, W. B. Circle
Saturday, January 14, 2017
Successful Council Meeting at Serampore.
Council Meeting of AIPEU, Gr. “C”, Extended Working Committee Meeting of AIPEU, Postmen & MTS, Working Committee Meeting of AIPEU, GDS/BSCO and Office bearers Meeting of Postal Worker’ Union held successfully on 31st Dec’ 206 – 1st January’ 2017 at Serampore, under South Hooghly Dn. Heartiest thanks to our organizations of South Hooghly Dn for such a nice and sincere arrangement of the joint meeting.
Hoisting our Red Flag and garlanding at the martys column meeting started at about 11.00 AM on 31st Dec.’2016. Com Janardan Majumdar, President, Gr. “C”, Com Sukumar Mondal, President, P-IV, Com Asit Das, Vice President, SBCO, Com Ashis Dutta, President, GDS and Com Nirmal Ch Dey, President, PWU presided over the meeting. Com Tapan Dasgupta, Joint Convenor, 12 July Committee and our beloved leader inaugurated the joint meeting. He described present crisis in our country, also the lapses, short comings still in our organization and finally made frantic call to strengthen our organization to face present challenges. Then Com Bijoy Gopal Sur, Circle Secretary, GDS, Com Sanjib Barua, Circle Secretary, SBCO, Com Goutam Kundagrami, Circle Secretary, PWU, Com Sanatan Das, Circle Secretary, P-IV, Com Annwesha Biswas, Circle Secretary, Gr. “C” and Com Asit Bangbas, Asstt. Circle Secretary, Gr. “C” placed, part by part the work paper before the meeting for discussion. All most all the Divn/Branch, Divisional Secretaries or their representative were present in the meeting. Overall attendance including Circle councillor, Circle office bearers, divisional Secretaries was nearly 250. On draft work paper 41 Comrades took part in discussion. It was a well attended, disciplined meeting with a few exceptions.
On 1st January’ 2017, Com R N Parashar, Secretary General, NFPE & General Secretary, AIPEU, Gr. “C” (CHQ) was present in the meeting and delivered his speech mainly an attack on Postal service and all section of Postal employees, deceptive role of Central Govt. to its employees, particularly in case of 7th CPC and also on our present tasks/program. He replied to some queries put forwarded by our comrades. In the meeting amongst others, wife and little daughters and brother of Late Com Gopal Ch Singha who died of heart attack during March to Parliament were also present. It was a touching moment when on behalf of our organization Com R N Parashar, Secretary General, NFPE & General Secretary, AIPEU, Gr. “C” (CHQ) handed over a cheque of Rs 100000.00 (Rs One lakh) only to helpless wife of Late Com Gopal Ch Singha. The meeting took oath that our organization would never forget Com Singha in the field of struggle. We also committed to stand by his helpless family to maximum possible extent. In this context this is to mention that all the call of Circle unions/Purulia Divisional Unions, Condolence meeting in memory of Late Com Singha will be held on 8th January’ 2017 at Purulia. Some of our leaders like Com Tapan Dasgupta, Com Somnath Goswami, Com Saifuddin Ahmed, Com Pranab Bhattacharya and Com Nirmal Ch Dey who retired in recent months were felicitated by the Circle Unions. Receiption Committee has felicitated to our beloved Secretary General Com R N Parashar before delivering his speech.
One resolution had been moved and passed unanimously. It was against unrealistic and whimsical order of Circle Admn. Instructing to open Post offices, RMS/MMS offices on Sunday/holiday. Finally Circle Secretaries replied to the points raised by our comrades.
Com Janardan Majumdar, on behalf of presidium made sincere thanks to our comrades/members of South Hooghly Divn and also made earnest appeal to all Branch/Dvn to take all out efforts to strengthen our organization and also success our all following programs:---
1. Take all our efforts to success all India Strike on 12th Feb’2017 (Finally date has changed to 16th March’ 2017) at the call of Confederation.
2. Take all our efforts to success all India Conference of AIPSBCO Employees Association to be held on 8-9 April’ 2017 in Kolkata.
3. Indefinite hunger fast at the call of NFPE/Postal Workers’ Union from 18th January’ 2017 at Yogayog Bhawan, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle.
4. Ensure educative trade union camp on Current issues, from Circle to Divn/Branch. Educate our young members/comrades. Next Circle based trade union camp will be held in South Nadia Divn in coming March.
5. Next Circle Conference will be held at Siliguri under Darjeeling Dn on and from 4 – 7 Nov.’2017. Ensure advertisement collection to help Darjeeling Divn (including Siliguri Local Branch). Before Circle Conference ensure Divn/ Branch conference should be held everywhere.
6. Organise Circle Conference of Postal Workers’ Union as early as possible. Before that Divn/Branch conference should be held everywhere.
7. Work hard Educate ourselves. Strengthen NFPE. Postal movement as a whole.
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Condolence Meeting in memory of Late Com Gopal Ch Singha ---- at ABTA Hall, Purulia
At the call of Purulia Divisional Union / Circle Union Condolence Meeting in memory of Late Com Gopal Ch Singha held on 8th January’ 2017 at ABTA Hall, Purulia. Apart from leadership of Purulia Divn, on behalf of Circle union Com Janardan Majumdar, Circle President, P-III, Com Manoj Shaw, Financial Secretary, P-III, Com Bibhas Ghara, Asstt. Financial Secretary, P-III, Com Srikanta Bose, Asstt. Circle Secretary, P-IV, Com Sukumar Bose, Asstt. Circle Secretary, GDS, Com Asish Dutta, Circle President, GDS and Com Avijit Banerjee, Zonal Convener, Midnapore Zone were present in the meeting. Com Anand Kr. Das, Com Sunil Bauri, Com Satyakinkar Mahato and Com Chandan Bauri presided over the meeting. Initially, leadership paid tribute to Late Gopal Ch Singha, flowering his photograph and then one minute’s silence was observed. Com Janardan Majumadar, Circle President, Gr. “C”, recalled the glorious memory of Com Gopal Ch Singha and told that Com Singha practically sacrificed his life in the field of struggle. He then remarked, “We may actually pay tribute to the sacrifice of Late Com Gopal Ch Singha, if the GDS union in Purulia Divn as well as entire Circle turn first i.e. the most powerful organization.” Amongst other speakers Com Prachinta Das, Joint Convener, 12th July Committee, Purulia Dist. Com Sukumar Bose, Asstt. Circle Secretary, GDS, and Com Asish Dutta, Circle Present, GDS. Family members of Com Singha were also present in the meeting. From the meeting, Com sushanta Chakraborty, orgn. Secretary (Dist.), CGCC and Com Srikanta Bose, Asstt. Circle Secretary, P-IV handed over a cheque of Rs. 50000.00 (Rs. Fifty thousand) only each to wife of Late Com Gopal Ch Singha. Purulia Divisional Union also handed over Rs. 100000.00 (Rs. One Lakh) only to wife of Late Com Gopal Ch Singha. CGCC announced that it will take responsibility to bear the educational liabilities of the daughters of Late Com Gopal Ch Singha.
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Text of Intimation
All India Postal Employees Union, Group-“C”
All India Postal Employees Union, Postmen & MTS
All India Postal Employees Union, GDS
------------------------------ Divn / Branch
No. Dated: 05th January, 2017
Name & Designation of Divn. Head
As per direction of NFPE, we hereby intimate that all the Postal / RMS / MMS / Administrative & Postal Accounts Employees and the Gramin Dak Sewaks (NFPE) will go on one (1) Day Strike on 15th February’ 2017.
A Xerox copy of the Strike notice and Charter of demand submitted by our federation are enclosed herewith.
Divn Secretary, Divn Secretary Divn Secretary
AIPEU, GDS AIPEU, Postmen & MTS AIPEU, Gr. “C”
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION-GDS (NFPE)
1st FLOOR NORTH AVENUE POST OFFICE BUILDING
NEW DELHI-110 001
No.PF-12-C /2017 Dated: 05th January, 2017
The Secretary / Director General
Department of Posts
New Delhi – 110001
In accordance with the provisions of Sub Section (1) of Section 22 of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, we hereby notify that all the Postal/RMS/MMS/Administrative & Postal Accounts Employees and the Gramin Dak Sewaks (NFPE) will go on 1 Day Strike on 15th February,2017.
The Charter of Demands is enclosed herewith.
(R.N. Parashar) (R.N. Parashar)
Secretary General General Secreta
NFPE AIPEU Group-C
R. Seethalakshmi (Giriraj Singh)
General Secretary General Secretary
AIPEU Postmen, MTS/Group ‘D’ AIRMS & MMS EU Group ‘C’
(P. Suresh) (U.S. Chaktaborty)
General Secretary General Secretary
AIRMS & MMS EU MTS & MTS/Group ‘D’ AIPAOEU (Admin Union)
(S.B.Yadav) (Virendra Tewary)
General Secretary General Secretary
AIPAEA (Postal Accounts) AIPSBCOEA
( P. Pandurangarao)
General Secretary General Secretary
AICWEA(Civil Wing) AIPEU-GDS (NFPE)
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle the demands raised by NJCA regarding modifications of 7th CPC recommendations as submitted in the memorandum to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I). Honour the assurance given by the Group of Ministers to NJCA on 30th June 2016 and 6thJuly 2016, especially increase in minimum wage and fitment factor. Grant revised HRA at the existing percentage itself i.e. 30%, 20% and 10%. Accept the proposal of the staff side regarding Transport Allowance. Settle all anomalies arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations, in a time bound manner.
2. Implement option-I recommended by 7th CPC and accepted by the Government regarding parity in pension of pre-2016 pensioners, without any further delay. Settle the pension related issues raised by NJCA against item 13 of its memorandum submitted to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I).
3. Scrap PFRDA Act and New Pension System (NPS) and grant pension and Family Pension to all Central Government employees recruited after 01.01.2004, under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
4. Treat Gramin Dak Sewaks of Postal department as Civil Servants, and extend all benefits like pay, pension, allowances etc. of departmental employees to GDS. Publish GDS Committee report immediately.
5. Regularise all casual, contract, part-time, contingent and Daily rated mazdoors and grant equal pay and other benefits. Revise the wages as per 7th CPC minimum pay.
6. No Downsizing, Privatisation, outsourcing and contractorisation of Government functions.
7. Withdraw the arbitrary decision of the Government to enhance the bench mark for performance appraisal for promotion and financial upgradations under MACP from “GOOD” to VERY GOOD” and also decision to withhold annual increments in the case of those employees who are not able to meet the bench march either for MACP or for regular promotion within the first 20 years of service. Grant MACP pay fixation benefits on promotional hierarchy and not on pay-matrix hierarchy. Personnel promoted on the basis of examination should be treated as fresh entrants to the cadre for grant of MACP.
8. Withdraw the draconian FR 56 (J) and Rule 48 of CCs (Pension) Rules 1972 which is being misused as a short cut as purity measure to punish and victimize the employees.
9. Fill up all vacant posts including promotional posts in a time bound manner. Lift ban on creation of posts. Undertake cadre Review to access the requirement of employees and their cadre prospects. Modify recruitment rules of Group-‘C’ cadre and make recruitment on Reginal basis.
10. Remove 5% ceiling on compassionate appointments and grant appointment in all deserving cases.
11. Grant five promotions in the service carreer to all Central Govt. employees.
12. Abolish and upgrade all Lower Division Clerks to Upper Division Clerks.
13. Ensure parity in pay for all stenographers, Assistants, Ministerial Staff in subordinate offices and in all organized Accounts cadres with Central Secretariat staff by upgrading their pay scales. Grant pay scale of Drivers in Loksabha Secretariat to Drivers working in all other Central Government Departments.
14. Reject the stipulation of 7th CPC to reduce the salary to 80% for the second year of Child Care leave and retain the existing provision.
15. Introduce Productivity Linked bonus in all department and continue the existing bi-lateral agreement on PLB wherever it exists.
16. Ensure cashless medical treatment to all Central Government employees & Pensioners in all recognized Government and Private hospitals.
17. Revision of Overtime Allowance (OTA) and Night Duty Allowance (NDA) w.e.f 01.01.2016 based on 7th CPC pay scale.
18. Revision of wages of Central Government employees in every five years.
19. Revive JCM functioning at all levels. Grant recognition to the unions/Associations under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993 within a time frame to facilitate effective JCM functioning.
20. Implementation of the Revised Pay structure in respect of employees and pensioners of autonomous bodies consequent on implementation of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 in respect of Central Government employees and pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2016.
21. Implementation of the “equal pay for equal work” judgement of the Supreme Court in all departments of the Central Government.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle the demands of various cadres of Postal department relating to 7th CPC recommendations submitted to Secretary, Posts in memorandum dated 08.12.2015.
2. Implement cadre restructuring in all remaining cadres in the Department of Posts and settle the residual issues arising at implementation stage. Finalize RRs in MMS Cadres.
3. Grant Civil Servant status to Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant all benefits of departmental employees on pro-rata basis./Publish GDS Committee Report.
4. Revision of wages and payment of arrears from 01.01.2006 to all casual, part-time, contingent and daily-rated mazdoors and regularization of services.
5. Fill up all vacant posts in all cadres including promotional posts and GDS.
6. Conduct membership verification of Gramin Dak Sevaks and declare the result of the verification already conducted among departmental employees during 2015.
7. Revision of OTA & OSA and fixation of norms for CRC/Speed post and Parcel in RMS and FMC for Postman Cadre.
8. Settle problems arisen out of implementation of CSI and CBS.
9. Grant of upgraded 3050 pay scale to Postmen w.e.f. 1.1.1996 as per Supreme Court Judgment.Change of RRs of Postmen/MTS.
10. Withdraw “Very Good” bench mark condition for MACP and future increments and holding of DPCs timely..
11. Grant of S D.A. & HCA to the Assam & NE & remove discrimination..
12. Problems arisen out of demonetization Scheme and grant additional remuneration of full day salary for Sunday/Holiday and hourly rate for extended duty hours. Provide proper infrastructure including fake currency detector and counting machines. Not to direct the officials to make good the loss where fake currency machines are not provided.
13 Stop Sunday/Holiday working completely.
14. Discussion on Memorandum of AIPSBCOEA.
15. All COs/ROs & DPLI office Kolkata may be allowed to function CPCs.
16. Finalization of Recruitment Rules of AAO Cadre in Postal Accounts and review of result for SC/ST -2012 Exam.
17. Repairing and Maintenance of Departmental Buildings.
18.Payment of revised wages to the GDS/ Casual Labourers substitutes who are working on the posts of Postmen, Mail guard, MTS etc,
19. Stop Trade Union victimization.