ANOTHER PHASE OF CIRCLE LEVEL PROGRAM ANNOUNCED BY EXTENDED CIRCLE WORKING COMMITTEE
Before the commencement of the strike preparation program, we were amidst a series of programs on circle level demands and a timeframe was also given to the Circle Administration to resolve the issues. As the present circle administration still remains more or less indifferent in the same way, the Extended Circle Working Committee on 31st July & 1st Aug 2010 held that we are constrained to resume the movement through a fresh set of programs.
Accordingly, the following programs along with others declared by Confederation, CGCC etc. are given below :
- On 7th September 2010 industrial strike jointly called by central trade unions like CITU, INTUC, AITUC, UTUC etc., every division is requested to hold working committee meeting / zonal meeting / general body meeting. Please intimate Circle Union dates of such meetings and also send reports of the meeting to us. Please also participate in programs of CGCC and 12th July Committee on the said strike.
- On 5th August 2010, Mass stay-in demonstration at Treasury Building, Kolkata. This is a program called by the Confederation. For this purpose, a meeting of the Circle Womens' Cell is convened on 3rd August 2010 at Tarapada Memorial Hall at 5 P.M.
- On 10th August 2010, tiffin-time demonstration at all branches / divisions on charter of demands. The charter and resolution will be given in this blog shortly. Those have to be sent to the Chief PMG.
- On 17th August 2010, demonstration at Yogayog Bhavan at 1-30 P.M. Comrades of Kolkata & neighbouring divisions will take part in it. The date for demonstration at North Bengal Regional Office will be decided from the NB Zonal meeting to be held on 22.8.10.
- On 22nd August 2010 ----- Second Circle Zonal Committee Meeting of NB Region at Coochbehar. The venue will be declared later. 7 divisions of North Bengal & Sikkim will take part.
- From 14th September 10 A.M. to 17th September 2010 6 P.M. ----- Relay Hunger Fast at the Circle Office and North Bengal Regional Office.
Please ensure maximum involvement of all comrades to these programs by campaigning and meetings.