SEMINAR & STUDY CAMP ON RULING & DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS ON 10-11th MARCH 2012 AT KOLKATA GPO
As decided by the Kalyani Circle Conference and communicated in the Circle Zonal Meetings on 12th February 2012, West Bengal Postal Circle Unions, NFPE, is holding a Seminar and an Extended Circle Working Committee to discuss Disciplinary Proceedings and Departmental Rulings on 10th & 11th March 2012 at Kolkata GPO. Smt. Sharda Sampath, PMG, Kolkata Region, has kindly consented to deliver the topic of the seminar on 10th March. Com. K.V.Sridharan, General Secretary, Group-C and Com. I.S.Dabas, General Secretary, Postmen & Group-D/MSE will be present and speak on the subjects of the Study Camp.
The subjects to be covered in the study camp are:
- How To Present Cases Before Administration Citing Rules : Developing Leadership ---- by Com. K.V.Sridharan.
- Disciplinary Proceedings: Role of Defence Assistant & Preparation of Defence ---- by Com. R.L.Bhattacharya & Com. Shib Sankar Roy.
- Right To Information Act 2005 : A Tool For Trade Unionists ---- by Com. Gouranga Deb Maity.
- Contributory Negligence: Punishment of Recovery ---- by Com. K.V.Sridharan.
- Ruling Position and Norms Covering Delivery System by Postmen, Duties of Overseers and Group-D ---- by Com. I.S.Dabas.
- GDS Engagement Rules ---- by Com. Gouranga Deb Maity.
- The notice with details of program mentioning time schedule will be released shortly and sent to the Divl Secretaries.
- All Divl Secretaries will be delegates (P-III, P-IV and ED). They will ensure presence by availing Special CL.
- The program will start sharp at 10:00 A.M. on 10th. There will be night session, so, every participant will require to stay during night. We shall be having limited time to cover all these items. So, the schedule will be stringent and there will be no scope for leaving the venue before 4:30 P.M. on 11th.
- Circle Union will supply study material (a compilation of essential rulings and references), sets of questionnaires on CCS (CCA) Rules and day to day problems which Divl Secretaries use to face.
- Groups will be formed among the divisions and each division will be given one subject to discuss among themselves. The Group Leader will present their discussion on the dais on 11th morning. The Groups will be decided by the Circle Union and subjects will be communicated in advance.
- There will be huge scope for interactive sessions for clearing doubts and confusions. So, comrades are requested to come with preparations.
- Apart from secretaries, few comrades will be invited who are willing to work in the Circle Union Defence Cell. Divl Secretaries may intimate names of such interested comrades in advance.