SEMINAR & WORKSHOP ON RULINGS / DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS IN EXTENDED CIRCLE WORKING COMMITTEE OF CIRCLE UNIONS : 10-11 MARCH 2012, KOLKATA GPO : GENERAL MEETING OF COMRADES OF POSTMASTER CADRE ON 11th MARCH
Circle Unions have circulated the above notice (Divl Secretaries may please download it, if not already received, and apply for Special CL for the delegates) of the Seminar and extended CWC, in which workshops will be arranged on Departmental Rulings for each cadre, Disciplinary Proceedings, RTI Act 2005 etc. Smt. Sharda Sampath, PMG, Kolkata Region will deliver her speech in the seminar on 'INDIA POST : ITS FUTURE, CHALLENGES AND TASKS AHEAD'. Minute-to-minute schedule will be given shortly in this blog. Meanwhile, please note the following guidelines for participating in the program.
- Divl Secretaries of P-III, P-IV & ED will be delegates. Their attendance is a must. There will be night session on 10th, everyone will require to stay. Return tickets/ plans must not be booked before 6 P.M. of 11th.
- Many interested/willing comrades are contacting the Circle Union directly for participation. They may please contact respective divl secretary.
- As exception only, the Divl Secretary may bring one additional delegate, selected carefully, with him if he/she is already performing as Defence Assistant, writing defences, or will effectively be involved in Circle Union's Defence Sub-Committee for such purpose. The camp is seriously and exclusively arranged for such comrades with definite objectives. Divisions which intend to send additional delegate (not more than one) should intimate Circle Union in advance, for convenience of the host branch unions. All delegates will be entitled for Special CL.
- The delegate fee will be Rs.250/- per head. Circle Unions will bear the fees for the Circle Office Bearers.
- A general meeting of the comrades belonging to Postmaster cadre in our Circle is arranged, as decided in the last meeting with them, on 11th March at Kolkata GPO. Our General Secretary will remain present in the meeting. Comrades are requested to attend at 1 P.M. This is a separate program and not a part of the Workshop. A separate letter on this program will be circulated shortly among the divisional secretaries.
Circle Unions request maintaining above guidelines scrupulously.