ENSUING PROGRAMS & ORGANISATIONAL NEWS
- The CGCC, West Bengal, has called to hold half-day's sit-in demonstration on 23.11.2012 for 12th Dec '12 strike campaigning . All Branch / Divl unions are requested to organise it at headquarters with all seriousness.
- A meeting at the call of CGCC will be held centrally in Kolkata on 4th December 2012 at Y-Road (near Curzon Park and Esplanade) at 5 P.M. in support of the ensuing strike.
- A rally in support of the strike has been scheduled by CGCC on 10th December 2012 in Kolkata. The details of the route will be notified shortly.
- Some comrades expressed unwillingness to accept promotion as per the LSG memo published in April 2012 by the Circle Office. Circle Union is pursuing the cases and disposal is expected shortly.
- Regarding the issue of implementation of seniority of P.A.s recruited against the vacancies of 2005-08, although the order has been released, the implication is not clear apart from securing position in gradation list. Negotiation is going on with the Circle Administration for issuing a speaking order for clear benefits. Circle Union will notify the comrades at the right moment if anything formal in writing is required to be submitted to the administration. Comrades are requested to remain in close contact with Divisional Leaderships.