INDEFINITE STRIKE COMMENCES FROM 17th JANUARY 2012 ---- ENSUING PROGRAMS BY CIRCLE UNIONS
Central JCA has changed the date of commencement of the indefinite strike from 3rd January to 17th January 2012. The date of serving the strike notice remains the same. The Circle Unions will serve the strike notice at Yogayog Bhavan on 15.12.11 through a demonstration. Leaders and comrades of division and branches of Kolkata will assemble at Yogayog Bhavan on that date. These divisions (in Kolkata) will serve strike notice in their divisions / branches on 20.12.11. However, other divisions will serve the notice on 15th December.
Following programs are announced by the Circle Unions in the offing.
- All divisions and branches are requested to convene extended working committee, general body meeting without least delay for preparation of strike.
- On 17.12.2011, an Extended Circle Working Committee meeting is convened , next Saturday, in Kolkata. The notice has been issued. All secretaries of all unions are to attend the meeting without fail.
- On 22.12.2011, a voluntary blood donation camp has been arranged at the South verandah of Kolkata GPO, to observe the death anniversary of Com. K.G.Bose like each year. Comrades are requested to come forward to make the initiative successful.
- On 23.12.2011, protest-demonstrations are to be held at recess hours in all branches and divisions against the latest attack on the Small Savings scheme and also on the SAS agents. The Circle Unions have issued a letter to all secretaries to take sincere effort to ensure involvement and participation of all SAS agents in the program, as they are also uniting by forming their organisation. A resolution has to be adopted from the program and to be sent to the Prime Minister, Finance Minister, Minister of Communication & IT and the Secretary (Posts). The text of the resolution will be given in this blog.
- On 31.12.2011, an Extended General Council meeting of CG Coordination Committee will be held at ABTA Hall (Satyapriya Bhavan) at Ganesh Ch. Avenue, Kolkata at 11 A.M. All secretaries of divisions/branches in & around Kolkata and District Secretaries of CGCC have to attend the meeting taking leave of their own.
All comrades are requested to put maximum effort for success of the above programs.