WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE
Thursday, November 29, 2018
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 6:49 PM 1 comment:
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 6:45 PM No comments:
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 6:14 PM 1 comment:
Monday, November 12, 2018
Friday, November 9, 2018
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 5:48 PM No comments:
Monday, October 8, 2018
This mass demonstration held on this day at lunch hour on the floor of.......expresses it's serious concern over the cases of political hooliganism taking place in different Post Offices through out the Circle in last 6/7 years. Very recent on...4.10.18..in Burapet PO under Midnapore Divn Branch Postmaster had been taken away from his office purely on official grounds by some miscreants of present ruling party of this State. He was brutally beaten up and finally admitted to hospital. This has created a strong sense of panic and resentment amongst employees, particularly our members. Not only in Midnapore, series of such incidents took place in recent years in North Presidency, South Hooghly, Tamluk, Cotai, Burdwan, Darjeeling, North Kolkata, Nadia South, Birbhum, RMS H Divn etc. All incidents were brought to the notice of local/regional authority but no result as yet.
In these circumstances, this demonstration resolves that the Head of the Circle should intervene and proceed to State Authority for safety and security of our employees and offices as well. Otherwise, we would have no option but to resort to severe trade union action which may be cause of cease work for which only the authority will be held responsible.
(President of the meeting)
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 11:51 AM 2 comments:
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 11:50 AM 1 comment:
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
TEXT OF RESOLUTION FOR TODAY'S DEMONSTRATION
NFPE Group of Unions
All India Postal Employees Union GDS
.......................................................... Divisional Branch
RESOLUTION DATED 28.08.2018.
This mass demonstration notes with most serious concern that a section of administration in West Bengal Circle has actually taken a stance of undeclared war against NFPE and its leaders, activists and members in different divisions and wings. They are taking unncecessary and unwarranted actions to demoralise our staff-members and create a panick-stricken work environment to conduct their business, while the present situation in the department demands more cordiality and coordinated action between the administration and the staff. Today’s demonstration is taking an exceptionally grave note of the information learnt that recently, the SSRM, Kolkata Airport Sorting, has filed a FIR against our Circle leaderships for their visit to that office for an organisational program, where they were no dislocation, disruption of service or violence. Such aggressive, unethical and unprecedental stand of the administration of Kolkata AP Stg and at other places is totally unacceptable to our organisation and this leads this demonstration to resolve to place the following demands to appropriate auhorieites.
1. Withdraw all FIRs in RMS/Postal Wings against our leaders and members related to trade union issues.
2. Start an inquiry/probe against the present SSRM, Kolkata AP Stg, for rude and unparliamentary behaviour to a lady official as well as to the President, R-III union, Kolkata AP Stg Branch.
3. Immediate transfer of the present SSRM, Kolkata AP Stg for his irregular, unethical and partial activities and to restore normal work environment there.
4. Stop politicalisation of a section of Postal/RMS administration for the sake of ethics and better coordinated service of the department.
(President of the meeting)
1. The Chief PMG, West Bengal Circle, Kolkata-12.
2. All PMsG in West Bengal Circle.
------ through proper channel.
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 4:14 PM 1 comment:
Monday, August 6, 2018
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 1:14 PM 2 comments:
Friday, July 13, 2018
TEXT OF RESOLUTION DATED 13.07.2018.
NFPE Group of Unions
All India Postal Employees Union GDS
………………………………….. Divisional Branch
Resolution dated 13.07.2018 on service and staff-problem related issues in West Bengal Circle
As per the call of the Federation and the All India Unions (CHQs), the above divisional branches are holding a sit-in demonstration this day at ……………………… The demonstration has resolved to place the following demands before the department for the betterment of services and working environment for the staff.
1. Provide appropriate infrastructure and training before introduction of CSI and RICT. For the divisions where these projects have already been rolled out, the experience is pathetic and the lack of preparation of the department is evident. Ensure proper connectivity, ease of access of central server for online modules and syncing and proper grievance redressal mechanism for non-functioning of the modules/project.
2. Scrap the deprivation to the GDS employees in shape of fixation of TRCA while implementing the recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee report and system of revision alike the departmental employees should be adopted.
3. Stop attack on Kolkata Air Fgn, Foreign Post and Kolkata RMS. Ensure financial upgradation to erstwhile Packers of Foreign Post Kolkata (designated as Mail Peon in the year 2004) as per Dte. no. 4-4/2008-PCC (Pt) dated 07.09.2015, alike the other three Fgn Posts in the country.
4. Ensure recruitment to all vacant posts including GDS. Stop outsourcing, privatization and contractorisation of permanent natures of work / to the permanent posts.
5. Scrap the modifications made to the recruitment rules of PA, CO and PA, SBCO immediately.
6. Ensure payment of due benefits and wage to the Part-time and DRM workers as per prescribed rates in a time-bound manner.
7. Finalise and declare the cadre restructuring in all cadres in the department alike Postal Assistant.
This sit-in demonstration resolves to express its concern and anguish over the inaction and reluctance of the administration to settle the above long-pending issues and demands for immediate settlement for the interest of the postal service and operations as well as the problems and deprivations being faced by the staff.
(Sign. of the President of the program)
1. The Secretary (Posts), Dak Bhawan, New Delhi (Through proper channel).
2. The Chief PMG, West Bengal Circle, Kolkata-12 (Through proper channel).
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 5:43 AM No comments:
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 1:16 PM 1 comment:
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 1:06 PM 1 comment:
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 1:04 PM No comments:
Thursday, June 28, 2018
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 1:11 PM No comments:
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 7:55 PM 1 comment:
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 5:49 PM 1 comment:
Monday, June 11, 2018
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 6:09 PM 1 comment:
Thursday, June 7, 2018
Today our bravo GDS joined in duty after successful achievement of financial demands by 16 days’ historic strike. In most of the divisions departmental / GDS jointly observed this spectacular victory everywhere. It’s really a happy moment in the history of Postal movements.
In order to congratulate this victory today 12 July Committee observed a meeting in front of Yogayog Bhawan in presence of good gathering. Com. Tapan Dasgupta, Jt. Convoner, 12th July Committee presided over the meeting. Other leaders likely Tapan Bhowmick, Circle Secretary, AIPEU, GDS, West Bengal Circle, Com. Samir Bhattacharya, Jt. Convenor, 12th July Committee, Com. Amitesh Sarkar, General Secretary, LIC, Com. Pijush Roy, General Secretary, CGCC (COC), West Bengal and Com. Samar Chakraborty, leader ABPTA delivered their speech in the meeting. They expressed thanks to Postal employees GDS in particular. They also told that it is a good lesson that if working class gets united they can bend down the Govt. Leadership also made a call to all cross section of employees to build up united struggle.
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 5:25 PM 1 comment:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)