WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE
Monday, February 27, 2017
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 5:47 PM No comments:
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 5:44 PM No comments:
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 5:25 PM No comments:
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 10:26 PM No comments:
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 10:13 PM No comments:
NFPE Group of Circle Union issue a letter to the Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle regarding Shifting of Kolkata Air Fgn. under Kolkata RMS Division from RLO, Building Kolkata to the office of Kolkata Fgn. Post and some Section of Kolkata Fgn. Post to RLO Building Kolkata resentment there of .
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 8:07 PM No comments:
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Monday, February 20, 2017
Successfully Extended General Council Meeting Completed
Extended General Council meeting of Central Govt. Co-ordination Committee, West Bengal held on 19.2.2017 at ABTA Hall, Kolkata. The Meeting started at about 11.30 AM. Presidium Comprising with Com. Janardan Majumdar, Com. Bibhas Dey & Com. Subrata Ganguly presided over the meeting. At the beginning one minute’s silence was observed in memory of our departed comrades. Then Com. Pijush Roy, General Secretary placed the draft report. Based on this, 29 Comrades including 11 District Secretaries took part in discussion. On behalf of Postal Co-ordination Committee, Com. Annwesha Biswas, Circle Secretary, Gr. “C” has placed the views. The attendance as well as meeting was quite satisfactory. Senior leaders like Com. S S Roy, Com. Tapan Dasgupta and Com. Manab Sen Sharma were present in the meeting. A part from organizational success, failures the Central point of the meeting was to take all out preparation to make 16th March all India Strike a grand success. Decision/ Program of the meeting are as follow:--
1. Take all out preparation --- Continue intense campaign in all offices, amongst all
employees irrespective of organization to make All India Strike on 16th March’ 17 – a
2. Ensure huge gathering (Part time /Permanent staffs) at Nijam Palace on 21.02.2017 at
2 PM on the basic demand --- “Equal pay for equal work”
3. Ensure huge gathering of lady officials at 2PM on 8th March’ 2017 (International Women Day) at Tarapada Memorial Hall.
4. Ensure huge gathering at 2 PM at Y channel for out side strike campaign regarding 16th March’ 2017 all India Strike.
5. Conduct squad, raise slogans on Strike-- demands in every officials daily on 14th March, 15th March to enthuse, agitate our employees.
6. Clear all dues of coordination Patrika as soon as possible.
7. Poster/Leaflets on strike will be supplied shortly.
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 8:45 PM No comments:
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 9:56 AM No comments:
Sunday, February 12, 2017
12th July Committee, Bank Employees’ Federation, BSNL Co-ordination Committee, Defence Employees’ Federation, Eastern Railway Men Union, Mercantile Federation and Pensioners’ Joint Forum, West Bengal, Kolkata have decided to hold jointly demonstration meeting at Y channel (Esplanade, Kolkata) on 16th Feb’2017 from 5.00 PM against anti employees and anti people policies of Central Govt. and State Govt. as well as their own justified demands.
All Branch / Divn Secretaries (in and around Kolkata) are requested to take serious efforts to ensure huge gathering to make it grand success.
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 10:23 PM No comments:
Thursday, February 9, 2017
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 11:21 PM No comments:
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Text of Intimation
All India Postal Employees Union, Group-“C”
All India Postal Employees Union, Postmen & MTS
All India Postal Employees Union, GDS
------------------------------ Divn / Branch
No. Dated: 09th Febuary, 2017
Name & Designation of Divn. Head
As per direction of NFPE, we hereby intimate that all the Postal / RMS / MMS / Administrative & Postal Accounts Employees and the Gramin Dak Sewaks (NFPE) will go on one (1) Day Strike on 16th March’ 2017.
A Xerox copy of the Strike notice and Charter of demand submitted by our federation are enclosed herewith.
Divn Secretary, Divn Secretary Divn Secretary
AIPEU, GDS AIPEU, Postmen & MTS AIPEU, Gr. “C”
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION-GDS (NFPE)
1st FLOOR NORTH AVENUE POST OFFICE BUILDING
NEW DELHI-110 001
No.PF-12-C /2017 Dated: 05th January, 2017
The Secretary / Director General
Department of Posts
New Delhi – 110001
In accordance with the provisions of Sub Section (1) of Section 22 of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, we hereby notify that all the Postal/RMS/MMS/Administrative & Postal Accounts Employees and the Gramin Dak Sewaks (NFPE) will go on 1 Day Strike on 16th March,2017.
The Charter of Demands is enclosed herewith.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle the demands raised by NJCA regarding modifications of 7th CPC recommendations as submitted in the memorandum to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I). Honour the assurance given by the Group of Ministers to NJCA on 30th June 2016 and 6thJuly 2016, especially increase in minimum wage and fitment factor. Grant revised HRA at the existing percentage itself i.e. 30%, 20% and 10%. Accept the proposal of the staff side regarding Transport Allowance. Settle all anomalies arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations, in a time bound manner.
2. Implement option-I recommended by 7th CPC and accepted by the Government regarding parity in pension of pre-2016 pensioners, without any further delay. Settle the pension related issues raised by NJCA against item 13 of its memorandum submitted to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I).
3. Scrap PFRDA Act and New Pension System (NPS) and grant pension and Family Pension to all Central Government employees recruited after 01.01.2004, under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
4. Treat Gramin Dak Sewaks of Postal department as Civil Servants, and extend all benefits like pay, pension, allowances etc. of departmental employees to GDS. Publish GDS Committee report immediately.
5. Regularise all casual, contract, part-time, contingent and Daily rated mazdoors and grant equal pay and other benefits. Revise the wages as per 7th CPC minimum pay.
6. No Downsizing, Privatisation, outsourcing and contractorisation of Government functions.
7. Withdraw the arbitrary decision of the Government to enhance the bench mark for performance appraisal for promotion and financial upgradations under MACP from “GOOD” to VERY GOOD” and also decision to withhold annual increments in the case of those employees who are not able to meet the bench march either for MACP or for regular promotion within the first 20 years of service. Grant MACP pay fixation benefits on promotional hierarchy and not on pay-matrix hierarchy. Personnel promoted on the basis of examination should be treated as fresh entrants to the cadre for grant of MACP.
8. Withdraw the draconian FR 56 (J) and Rule 48 of CCs (Pension) Rules 1972 which is being misused as a short cut as purity measure to punish and victimize the employees.
9. Fill up all vacant posts including promotional posts in a time bound manner. Lift ban on creation of posts. Undertake cadre Review to access the requirement of employees and their cadre prospects. Modify recruitment rules of Group-‘C’ cadre and make recruitment on Reginal basis.
10. Remove 5% ceiling on compassionate appointments and grant appointment in all deserving cases.
11. Grant five promotions in the service carreer to all Central Govt. employees.
12. Abolish and upgrade all Lower Division Clerks to Upper Division Clerks.
13. Ensure parity in pay for all stenographers, Assistants, Ministerial Staff in subordinate offices and in all organized Accounts cadres with Central Secretariat staff by upgrading their pay scales. Grant pay scale of Drivers in Loksabha Secretariat to Drivers working in all other Central Government Departments.
14. Reject the stipulation of 7th CPC to reduce the salary to 80% for the second year of Child Care leave and retain the existing provision.
15. Introduce Productivity Linked bonus in all department and continue the existing bi-lateral agreement on PLB wherever it exists.
16. Ensure cashless medical treatment to all Central Government employees & Pensioners in all recognized Government and Private hospitals.
17. Revision of Overtime Allowance (OTA) and Night Duty Allowance (NDA) w.e.f 01.01.2016 based on 7th CPC pay scale.
18. Revision of wages of Central Government employees in every five years.
19. Revive JCM functioning at all levels. Grant recognition to the unions/Associations under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993 within a time frame to facilitate effective JCM functioning.
20. Implementation of the Revised Pay structure in respect of employees and pensioners of autonomous bodies consequent on implementation of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 in respect of Central Government employees and pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2016.
21. Implementation of the “equal pay for equal work” judgement of the Supreme Court in all departments of the Central Government.
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 7:02 PM No comments:
Monday, February 6, 2017
Successful Divisional Conference of All India Postal Casual, Part time Contingent & Contract Workers’ Federation, South Kolkata Dn. at Sarat Bose Road Po.
The Divisional Conference of All India Postal Casual, Part time Contingent & Contract Workers’ Federation, South Kolkata Dn held on 5th Feb’ 2017 at Sarat Bose Road Post office. Com Goutam Kundugrami, Asstt. General Secretary (CHQ) & Circle Secretary, West Bengal Circle hoisted the red flag of NFPE and Com Somnath Goswami, President, South Kolkata Dn also hoisted the red flag of AIPCPCCW Federation. After that garland at martys column meeting started at about 11.45 hours. Com Somnath Goswami, Com Manas Khatua, Com Sujit Chakraborty and Com Swapan Saha presided over the meeting. Com Nirmal Ch Dey, Ex Circle Secretary, P – IV, West Bengal Circle and Circle President, AIPCPCCW Federation, West Bengal Circle inaugurated the conference. He described present crisis in our country, also the lapses, short comings still in our organization and finally made frantic call to strengthen our organization to face present challenges. Then the draft report has been placed by Com Gobind sil, Divn Secretary before the house for discussion. Near about 250 comrades including 15 women comrades were present in the conference. 15 comrades including 4 women comrades took part on discussion on the report and organizational review. Com Goutam Kundugrami, Asstt. General Secretary (CHQ) & Circle Secretary, West Bengal Circle, Com Sanatan Das, Circle Secretary, P – IV, Com Adhir Das, Asstt. Circle Secretary, Gr. “C”, Com Sujit Chakraborty, Divn Secretary, Gr. “C” and Com Manas Khatua, Asstt. Circle Secretary, P – IV delivered their speech. Com Asit Bangbas, Asstt. Circle Secretary, Gr. “C”, Com Manoj Shaw, Financial Secretary, Gr. “C”, Com Mousumi Majumdar, Orgn. Circle Secretary, Gr. “C” and Com Srikant Bose, Asstt. Circle Secretary, P – IV were present in the conference.
Com Gobind Sil, Divn has given the reply on the questions/quarries arisen by the comrades. Com Manas Khatua, Com Gobind Sil and Com Asish Bhattacharjee unanimously elected as president, Secretary and Treasurer from the conference
Com Somnath Goswami, on behalf of presidium made sincere thanks to all comrades to make the conference grand success.
Posted by AIPEU Group 'C' WB Circle at 11:54 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)