Successfully Extended General Council Meeting Completed
Extended General Council meeting of Central Govt. Co-ordination Committee, West Bengal held on 19.2.2017 at ABTA Hall, Kolkata. The Meeting started at about 11.30 AM. Presidium Comprising with Com. Janardan Majumdar, Com. Bibhas Dey & Com. Subrata Ganguly presided over the meeting. At the beginning one minute’s silence was observed in memory of our departed comrades. Then Com. Pijush Roy, General Secretary placed the draft report. Based on this, 29 Comrades including 11 District Secretaries took part in discussion. On behalf of Postal Co-ordination Committee, Com. Annwesha Biswas, Circle Secretary, Gr. “C” has placed the views. The attendance as well as meeting was quite satisfactory. Senior leaders like Com. S S Roy, Com. Tapan Dasgupta and Com. Manab Sen Sharma were present in the meeting. A part from organizational success, failures the Central point of the meeting was to take all out preparation to make 16th March all India Strike a grand success. Decision/ Program of the meeting are as follow:--
1. Take all out preparation --- Continue intense campaign in all offices, amongst all
employees irrespective of organization to make All India Strike on 16th March’ 17 – a
2. Ensure huge gathering (Part time /Permanent staffs) at Nijam Palace on 21.02.2017 at
2 PM on the basic demand --- “Equal pay for equal work”
3. Ensure huge gathering of lady officials at 2PM on 8th March’ 2017 (International Women Day) at Tarapada Memorial Hall.
4. Ensure huge gathering at 2 PM at Y channel for out side strike campaign regarding 16th March’ 2017 all India Strike.
5. Conduct squad, raise slogans on Strike-- demands in every officials daily on 14th March, 15th March to enthuse, agitate our employees.
6. Clear all dues of coordination Patrika as soon as possible.
7. Poster/Leaflets on strike will be supplied shortly.