NFPE GROUP of UNIONS & GDS ( NFPE )
This massive demonstration held today on the floor of ………. under the banner of NFPE Group of unions and GDS ( NFPE ) notes with serious concern that most of the Divisions under West Bengal Circle have been facing a lot of burning problems which already exceeded the tolerance level of our employees of those divisions.
This demonstration also expresses its strong resentment over the inaction / indifferent attitude and sometimes irregular / arrogant / vindictive behaviors of administration, mainly at lower levels to settle the service related as well as staff oriented problems of serious nature.
So many issues are there in this Circle amongst which this demonstration is to put forward a few for your kind and sincere consideration to avoid further resentment and unrest throughout the Circle. Already this charter of demands has been forwarded to you from Circle level demonstration held on 18/04/2013 but nothing resulted so far. So finding no other alternative we are to hold this demonstration in a democratic manner only to draw your sincere attention and also seeking for your intervention this demonstration resolves that the administrative anarchism already induced in some Divisions of West Bengal Circle may come to an end. At the same time this demonstration has firm belief that under your strict instructions the burning problems will be settled shortly in the interests of our service as well as staff.
1. To stop political interference in postal business and also stop political hooliganism in the
field of Postal Department.
2.To stop misbehavior and high handedness of Divisional Head with the union representatives.
3.To invoke the principle of Postal Directorate i,e “No work no pay” in true spirit.
4. Filling up of all GDS Posts in all the divisions under West Bengal Circle and stoppage of unjustified job combinations.
5.Avoid abnormal delay in settlement of disciplinary cases. Stop unjustified and illegal recovery from innocent employees in the name of contributory negligence.
6. Supply of Server/UPS /Computers and peripherals to various divisions in
7. Holding of periodical meetings at all levels.
8. Ensure smooth MG NREGS services.
9. Implementation of 6th CPC and payment of Dearness Allowance since July 2008 to part-time employees.
10. Arrangement for proper infrastructure in RPLI business and stoppage of pressurization on GDS for RPLI business .
11. Issuance of LSG/ HSG – II memo in regular measure and grant for adhoc arrangement in HSG-I as per Dte. guideline.
12.Transfer of administrative control of Speed Post Sorting Hub, Siliguri H.O from Darjeeling Postal Division to RMS SG Division.
13.Issuance of Tenure transfer memo as per Dte. Guidelines.
14.A ) Filling up the posts of MTS, MG in RMS and MTS in MMS.
B ) Recruitment of M.S.E ( MTS ) Staff in the office of GM (Postal Accounts & Finance ). Immediate
filling up of MTS Post in Post offices through examination for the period 2009-2010.
15. M.M.S. Schedules.
16. Non implementation of the recommendation of Santosh Gauriar committee report.
17. Revised Mail arrangement in the name of rationalization.
18. Scrap recentralization Scheme in the office of GM (Postal Accounts & Finance ).
19. Immediate holding of examination in Postman cadre for the period 2011-2012.
20. Dequaterisation of some post offices under different Divisions in West Bengal Circle.
21. Fixation of pay of MTS in C.O, who were accorded ACP I and ACP –II prior to 1.1.2006.
22.Grant of initial HRA @ 30% - case of Singur , Chanditala , Begampur , Dankuni , Dankuni Coal complex , Janai (under South Hooghly Division ) and Mogra , Chinsurah RS and Adconagar( North Hooghly Division).
23. Ensure necessary steps for centralization of PLI work in CO / RO.
24. Construction of Post Office Building at Pakyong, Gangtok and Shifting of divisional office of Dinajpur Division.
1. Grant for relief to the Tornado affected GDS employees in Dinajpur Division.
Date: 17/05/2013. President of the meeting.
Copy to : 1) Sri J.Panda,
Chief Post Master General,
West Bengal Circle,
2) Regional PMG.
3) SSP/SP/Sr. Post Master/Chief Postmaster.
4) Circle Union.
Note: Please conduct lunch hour demonstration everywhere and send the above resolution. Apart from above demands you may include two or three issues which exclusively prevail in your Branch. Please take note that sit in demonstration will be held at C.O on & from 21/5/13 to 23/5/13. Follow further instructions in due course of time.