15th STATE CONFERENCE OF CGCC, WEST BENGAL FROM 4th TO 6th NOVEMBER 2012 AT HOWRAH FOLLOWED BY WORKING WOMEN'S STATE CONVENTION ON 7th
The 15th State Conference of Coordination Committee of Central Govt Employees and Workers, West Bengal, is going to take place at Sarat Sadan, Howrah. Some useful information for the delegates are given below.
- All delegates must reach within 9 A.M. on 4th Nov 2012 and report at Jogesh Chandra School (Howrah Maidan Bus Stop) at 9 A.M.
- The night-staying arrangement by the Reception Committee has been made at Jogesh Chandra School. The Reception Committee will provide mattress, pillow and a bed sheet. Delegates are suggested to carry their own mosquito nets and at least one bed sheet, as the weather tends to mild winter.
- The delegate fee has been fixed as Rs.300/- per head.
- The open session will start at Sarat Sadan (near the above school and Howrah Court) at 10 A.M. on 4th.
- Any comrade in requirement of assistance may get in touch with Comrade Bholanath Bhattacharya, Secretary, Reception Committee, at 93312-23002.