INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES FOR CIRCLE CONFERENCE
As we are in our final days for preparation for the joint bi-ennial circle conference from 27-30 October 2013 in Central Kolkata Division, we felt that our delegates and visitors should go through some useful information and guidelines finalised by the Circle Unions and the Reception Committee, which are enumerated below.
- The flag hoisting will take place sharp at 10 A.M. on 27.10.13 without fail due to time constraint of the hall (Mahajati Sadan).
- Delegates/observers of all divisions/units will compulsorily report on 26th night at Reception Committee's office at Tarapada Memorial Hall (Circle Union Office). Pl take note that alongwith North Bengal, delegates/observers of Tamluk-Contai-Bankura-Midnapur-Purulia-Birbhum-Asansol-Burdwan-Murshidabad-North Nadia Divisions will also report on 26th.
- Delegates/visitors should bring bedsheets/mosquito nets as per individual requirements.
- All divns/units should come with their flag-festoons.
- All dues including CGCC organisational fund should be deposited at Cirle Conference. Amounts of dues have already been circulated by circle union.
- As NFPE HQ is facing acute financial crisis, all divisions/units are requested to come to circle conference with the quota of NFPE upto October 2013 and hand it over to Com. M.Krishnan, SG, NFPE.
- The subject sessions will take place at the following venues : Group-C: Yogayog Bhavan auditorium (13th floor), Postmen & Gr-D/MSE: Subarna Banik Samaj Hall, GDS (NFPE): Satyapriya Bhavan (ABTA Hall).
- The accommodation has been arranged at Maheswari Dharmashala near C.R.Avenue P.O. and at Tibrawala Dharmashala near Mahajati Sadan. At the second place, an exhibition will be arranged on P&T trade union movement which will remain on display till 30.10.13. All are requested to pay visits there for some time. Separate arrangement will be made for women comrades. The venue for meal is a community hall hired near Princep St P.O.
- The rally will start on 28th at 4 P.M. from Yogayog Bhavan south gate to Mahajati Sadan via Nirmal Ch Dey st & College st. A cultural event has been arranged there (Mahajati Sadan) after the rally, where a drama 'Mukti Diksha' written by Utpal Dutta and edited by Mohit Chattopadhyay will be staged. Eminent Director Sri Tarun Majumdar & acclaimed painter Wasim Kapoor will be present there with us.
- Before the Circle Conference, The Circle Mohila Convention will take place on 26th October at Barrackpore Dayamoyee Villa near Barrackpore Rly stn. Educationist and former MP Com. Malini Bhattacharya will inaugurate it.
- Please strictly adhere to the program schedule already circulated by the Reception Committee. Please maintain discipline as per tradition of our Circle Unions.
- In cases of necessity, phone no.s of some reception committee members are given here. Please have these noted with you before and during the conference. Com. Lalbahadur Patra 94324-44261, Com. Bibhas Ghara (convenor, accommodation sub-committee) 94779-68993, Com. Dipak Basak 94331-26902, Com. Satyen Singh 94330-48803.